Tuesday 18 November 2008

ASIM O~

BISMILLAH

Wokeh~ so, ASIMO came to UTM today. Haha~ Man, was he really cute!! (err...is it a he??I dunno laa) but who cares. So the event wasn't much, just some early speechs by the VC, Honda representative then comes the ASIMO. He just showed us some "stunts" he learned from "Honda Robotics School"...eerrrr....betoi ke ape aku citer nieh? Hahaha~ what ever....So, below are some pics that I took from the event. One of my friend, Chong Khen Wei got a prize for answering a quiz by the Master of Ceremony (MC). I wanted to go too, but looks like the MC didn't see me. So, bad luck for me. Hahaha~ Okay, take a look at some of the pics....and by the way, the early ones are at the bottom.

Posing sebelum balik. Kecewa sebab tak dapat naik pentas ngn ASIMO~

Uncle Anthony ngan ASIMO kat atas stage. Haha~ ramai sangat orang amik gamba ASIMO sampai dia terpakse shuh~ ke tempat duduk masing2.

Haaa~ nie lak, dak2 kecik nie tengah menari same2 ngn ASIMO

Haa...time nieh, pengurus besar kilang pengeluaran Honda Malaysia tengah bagi ucapan.

From right: Muizz, Chong, Chua, Isma and Muja. Err..Asim o~ mane ye??

Haaa~ so thats it from the event. Sebenarnya tak de pape sangat pun. Tapi tak pa la... at least ade la something yang kami dapat buat sehari lepas exam abis. Hahaha~ Okeh, so after this hear from me about my Jalan2 pi KL jumpe budak2 practicum mase kat matrix dulu.. So, jumpe lagi.

WasSaLam~

No comments:

Post a Comment